MUHA - trees too close to the Rwy and on the TWY

Hi,

today I landed in MUHA and there were trees on both sides of the runway way too close. When I taxied off the runway there were also trees on the taxiway which caused a crash.

I am running P3D 3.35 and have installed FTX Global Base / FTX Global Vector / FTX Global openLC Europe / FTX Global openLC North America. No additional add-on for Cuba.

How can this problem be fixed? If required I can make some screenshots to show the problem.

Check-six!

Michael

Hello Michael and welcome to the forums.

I see the same problem as you and I can remove it only by disabling Vector.

This is a new problem to me, Vector has done many things but not this so far

and may not be the cause in any case.

I will make enquiries.

• 1 month later...

I have also observed this problem - seemingly solvable only by disabling Vector.  Fortunately there remains some semblance of an airport polygon, so the effect doesn't quite render the airport unusable.

2016-10-16_11-25-28-492.jpg

I've tried the solutions posted in the following threads, to no avail.  MUHA also is not available as an AEC entry in the Vector Configuration Tool, so no luck there, either.

The whole of the Vector Caribbean needs a lot of rework to make it compatible with OLC, or OLC needs rework to be compatible with Vector. One or the other. I think it may be similar in OLC SA as I am seeing anomalies already with Vector in the southern most areas of SA, without Land class and with Landclass from another developer with Vector enabled.

Hi there,

i hope its ok to post here, cause i think its the same problem: I have a lot of trees at the default airport orlando KMCO and the rwy seems to be broken.  

i have P3D 3.35 and for the area : global, vector, lc_na , freemesh x. library order by ftx central 2.

Vectorelevation tool cant fix it. I tried to disable / enable lc and vector entries. in my case the problems caused by the entry "ORBX!VECTOR_EXX" . with that disabled anything is fine.

Can i leave this entry disabled, or will that cause any other problems? Will there be a fix ?

regards, Jens

Archived