FTX EU England: Big junk of autogen missing at EGHR

mburkhard

Dear ORBX,

when re-installing EGHR I noticed a big junk of autogen is missing just north of the airport. Seems like an entire big square of land is missing ALL trees and buildings.

On the first screenshot you can see that at present position there is still autogen below the aircraft, but none up to the airport which is straight ahead:

2016-8-7_14-45-38-338.jpg

Getting close to the airport you can see that autogen starts again from the airport onwards:

2016-8-7_14-46-19-551.jpg

When I deactivated the EGHR add-on the autogen was still missing, so I guess it is not a fault of the airport add-on, but of EU England. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm using P3D V3.3, with OpenLC EU and FTX EU England, as well as the EGHR airport add-on.

Thanks,

Markus

Hi,

There is certainly some interaction with the wide exclusion trees reported by users. You can cancel it by going into \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery then renaming SP005_exc_trees.BGL to SP005_exc_trees.old

1 hour ago, Richard Bui said:

There is certainly some interaction with the wide exclusion trees reported by users. You can cancel it by going into \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery then renaming SP005_exc_trees.BGL to SP005_exc_trees.old

What would be the side-effects of doing this? Will it give it give us issues with trees appearing where they shouldn't (across the whole of ENG)?

BTW - I see exactly what Markus is seeing.

Adam.

The boundaries of this exclusion will of course be modified in next sp.For the time being, you have to choose whether you are a tree lover or a tree hater [emoji14]

All is well now near Goodwood Richard. And to be honest. I like the Lake District very much with all those "faulty" trees! :)

It was if I had my autogen sliders set to zero and now I find it a nice landscape again, weather accurate or not.

Archived