Autogen on Deer Valley KDVT

Hello,

I found a nice airport near Phoenix called Deer Valley.

Unfortunately it is packed with autogen! Bummer. When I disable OpenLC NA in the scenery library, the autogen vanishes.

I checked for duplicate bgl's but the only four I found are:

\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery\ADE_FTX_FTXG_KDVT.bgl
\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery\ADE_FTX_FTXG_KDVT_CVX.bgl
\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery\FTX_FTXG_KDVT_objects.bgl
\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_KDVT.bgl

FTX_AA_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS is above the LC in the scenery library.

Below the screenshots with coodinates:

1. OpenLC NA 1 and 2 enabled.

2016-8-5_17-28-32-668.jpg

2. OpenLC NA 1 and 2 disabled.

2016-8-6_16-13-50-465.jpg

I hoped this gets solved. It's such a nice airport in a great scenic area.

Cheers,

Ben.

Nice to see I'm not the only one.  It's my "home" airport, being exactly 6.4 nm away from me.  I really like the freeware version too.  

I have been having a major issue with this Open LC NA as well.  I'm not using vector.  I have found that certain scenery is displaced.  For example KSEZ in Sedona has a city traveling underneath it.  I don't have the payware version.  

I did some flying last night to look around and see what other problems were visible.  It kinda looks like the default airports are not effected.  Idk, but other PHX airports that are default don't have this problem.  Overall it looks like the scenery is displaced in a lot of areas.  I have mountains with half green textures and half desert. Very abnormal.  LC shouldn't be this off IMO.  I hope we get some answers. 

• 2 weeks later...

HI there,

Interesting issue.  When I generated this airport the background looked fine and had no trees so I didn't put in the normal airport background.  However, now that OLC_NA had changed many textures for new ones, trees are now part of the formerly bare LC.  The fix is to add a background, which I have done.  It will be available as part of Pack 28, coming soon.

The release of OLC_NA has caused many issues with airport backgrounds, I will fix them as they are brought to my attention.

Edit:  I'm attaching a file to clean up the trees, replace the file of the same name in the ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS/Scenery folder.

Cheers, Neil

ADE_FTX_FTXG_KDVT_CVX.bgl

16 hours ago, Neil Hill said:

HI there,

Interesting issue.  When I generated this airport the background looked fine and had no trees so I didn't put in the normal airport background.  However, now that OLC_NA had changed many textures for new ones, trees are now part of the formerly bare LC.  The fix is to add a background, which I have done.  It will be available as part of Pack 28, coming soon.

The release of OLC_NA has caused many issues with airport backgrounds, I will fix them as they are brought to my attention.

Edit:  I'm attaching a file to clean up the trees, replace the file of the same name in the ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS/Scenery folder.

Cheers, Neil

ADE_FTX_FTXG_KDVT_CVX.bgl

It works in P3D3v3.3. no more trees,  thank you Neil ! The airport is still on a very small plateau with the Ultimate mesh and not seen by AEC. 

Archived