Error when tying to Migrate due to morphing textures

Airforce806

I tried to migrate after flying around FTX Socal/global and seeing morphing textures and very slow frames using an i7 6700k (4.5Ghz) and GTX1080.  Hoping a migration would help I ran into the following error.  I attached the file log that auto generated as well.

Any help would be great!

FTX CENTRAL ERROR.jpg

ftxc_error_217.txt

KPSP purchase order flights sim store 502363

SOCAL Purchase Order 468053

It seems like a lot of people are. There are many many active issues unresolved on the forums. Hoping to get a fix soon. I can no longer get migration to execute. New system, clean install, 6700k o'clocked, GeForce 1080, SSD and blurries still persist at times with marginal settings.  Hopefully soon..

Hi Airforce806,

perhaps this helps? http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/119083-force-migration-causes-ftx-central-to-crash/#comment-1069231

Note that in your error.txt file FTX Central tries to access 'F:\System Volume Information'. Is that the location of your installation, meaning just the "F:" root folder? If not you may want to check your Windows registry entry for the sim.

Cheers, Holger

6 minutes ago, Navigator16 said:

Sorry Holger I didn't mean to intrude here, but that solved my issue thanks. I had P3D on the E drive without first making a folder for it

Evidently a well known bug with P3D which LM has neglected to fix.

Yes all solved on my end.  I still get the blurries and am not really able to fly the pmdg 737 NGX with the SOCAL scenery area but perhaps an update will come in the future solving these kinds of issues.  Migration was completed successfully, so that is a mission accomplished.

17 minutes ago, Airforce806 said:

Yes all solved on my end.  I still get the blurries and am not really able to fly the pmdg 737 NGX with the SOCAL scenery area but perhaps an update will come in the future solving these kinds of issues.  Migration was completed successfully, so that is a mission accomplished.

Many tubeliner folks disable SCA when they plan to fly into that area.  There are suggestions for using SCA in the user's manual, including turning off cranes and such in the SCA configure option in FTX Central.  I wouldn't hold my breath for an update that would immediately solve your blurry probs.  Better to look at your setup and/or your rig and see what might be causing them.  First thing I would look at is my gpu/video card and/or my cpu.

Thanks for the response Stewart. How do you just turn off Socal?  I currently running a 6700k overclocked at 4.5ghz and a geforce 1080 gtx graphics card.  Good idea on disabling, I thought the new fix central was kind of an all or nothing utility.

1 minute ago, Airforce806 said:

Thanks for the response Stewart. How do you just turn off Socal?  I currently running a 6700k overclocked at 4.5ghz and a geforce 1080 gtx graphics card.  Good idea on disabling, I thought the new fix central was kind of an all or nothing utility.

No, not at all.  Go your scenery library and untick the four SCA entries.  That's it.  BTW, your specs are better than mine, so you shouldn't be getting any blurries, imo (4790K @ 4.8Ghz, GTX 770, 4 GB).  But I don't fly jetliners, so that might be a factor.

Archived