So who's got the lowest order Number then?

triton

I'll tell you what - the lowest non-Orbx team order number will be awarded a free copy of AU GOLD as a thank-you for being the first purchaser of AU BLUE. Adrian will know who this is, but we'll wait until the prize winner makes his claim here on this thread ok?

I'm well out of the race, Had to work early that morning and when I got home at 10:00am the server had crapped itself so I had to wait until 7:00pm that night after working my afternoon job to download my copy, "Order Number: 3492

Cheers :)

I'll tell you what - the lowest non-Orbx team order number will be awarded a free copy of AU GOLD as a thank-you for being the first purchaser of AU BLUE. Adrian will know who this is, but we'll wait until the prize winner makes his claim here on this thread ok?

Great idea!

A nice promotion for AU GOLD might be to offer 5 lucky AU GOLD purchasers a refund on their AU GOLD purchase.  Maybe 1 week after release of AU GOLD 5 users are selected randomly and announced on the FTX website.

So you might be able to get some free promotion on the community sites (AVsim, Simflight, Flightsim etc) like this

1) Announcement of the AU GOLD competition say 1 week prior to release

2) Announcement of AU GOLD release itself

3) Announcement of the 5 winners 1 week after the release of AU GOLD

In effect 3 bites of the free promotion cherry!

Sadly, I'm 34XX. Stayed up though on the night for it, got to 3:30, and fell asleep, then woke up and server was doomed.

I doubt the first order will be from an aussie actually, 4:30AM isnt a great time to be up (unless a pub is still open).

I'm guessing an american wins this round?

*lol* Like i said: I dig raspberries.

Of course it's all the fault of that d**n 'new customer registration' process. ;D

But i'm prepared for the release of AU Gold.

Winner, who ever you are, this message is for you: Next time I have a customer account and i know how to use it...  8)  ;D

Posted Image

Archived