NA LC - issues in TAPA, CYVV

Hi there, just to let you know - while visiting a handful of places to see how NA LC looks like (my FS has never looked so good!) I stumbled on 2 issues:

Autogen building walls missing in TAPA

Trees on water near Wiarton, Ontario (I don't recall if this issue was present in the previous version)

And I take this opportunity to add another that I have had for years - trees on water near Fairbanks with Aerosoft/Simwings scenery installed. (this might be another kind of issue than the first two, i suppose). 

TAPA-2016-aug-2-001.jpg

CYVV-2016-aug-2-002.jpg

PAFA-2016-aug-2-003.jpg

Some users are experiencing the lack of textures, myself included.  It only affected a percentage of users for some rerason.

I have just tested a fix for the problem and it has restored the textures, so it should be released very soon.

Hi John, the airport not far from that shot however, I forget the name of it now but it's like 3 miles away has water on the land right next to the runway.  A waterfall flowing down off the runway.

Vertical water walls is what I mean to say.

22 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Hi,

regarding the trees and houses in water, it should help to disable Frozen Water Surfaces in your FTX Vector Configuration Tool.

Greetings!

SOLVED IT! (both in Fairbanks and in Wiarton)

Thank you very much :) 

Rui Laureano

Order #FSS0504363

20 hours ago, JS07 said:

Hi John, the airport not far from that shot however, I forget the name of it now but it's like 3 miles away has water on the land right next to the runway.  A waterfall flowing down off the runway.

Vertical water walls is what I mean to say.

I think you mean this. I believe it's vector's fault, incompatible with the default airport AFCAD (or rather the other way around). This can happen when one adds a vector addon. 

TAPA-2016-aug-3-001.jpg

1 hour ago, JS07 said:

So do I add or remove TAPA with Vector AEC?

I think the solution would be editing the scenery itself (or the afcad file). Usually freeware or payware versions of sceneries adress these issues and solve them. The Tropicalsim payware version of TAPA should have no issues (I can confirm it later because I am going to buy it). 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think there's nothing you can do short of scenery editing it your self. 

Rui

Order #FSS0504363

Archived