Open LC NA Screenshot request (KCOS)

Deacon Blue

Hey guys,

Until I can get Open LC NA, would someone mind taking a screenshot of the Colorado Springs Airport (KCOS) and surrounding areas?

Specifically, the view to the west of the airport , looking towards Pikes Peak and the Front Range. I'm anxious to see the new Landclass in action with regards to the mountains west of town!  :)

(also, tell me if you are using FTX Vector or not)

Much Appreciated!

-DB

(MODS: please feel free to move this to the screenshot forum, if appropriate, as I wasn't sure which forum to post this in) 

Thanks Brad for posting these.

Why your trees are all red ?

This is what I see on my side. (OLC-NA with Vector enabled). Tried all seasons and I don't see any red trees. Are you using some shader mod ?

Mikelab-1.jpg

Brad, could you also please post a shot at runways 35R and above it like my shots below ? I think I have some weirds textures overthere..  Thanks !

Mikelab-2.jpg

Mikelab-3.jpg

John,

Thank you so much for posting these!!!!!  I owe you a beer my friend!

I'm blown away by what I'm seeing....

• Pikes Peak looks spot on!  - They modeled timberline above 12,000 ft correctly (finally someone got it right!)
  • I can see both golf courses at The Broadmoor and Ft. Carson.
  • I can see the Drake power plant (not sure if that's from OLC or Vector)

The variation in textures are amazing  - flying high-altitude should be a nice change! (not to mention low-altitude VFR ridge-running) :D

Mike,

Thanks for your shots too...a nice sampling from the community!  Thank you!

One helluva job ORBX did with this package!!

4 hours ago, Mikelab6 said:

Thanks Brad for posting these.

Why your trees are all red ?

This is what I see on my side. (OLC-NA with Vector enabled). Tried all seasons and I don't see any red trees. Are you using some shader mod ?

Mikelab-1.jpg

Brad, could you also please post a shot at runways 35R and above it like my shots below ? I think I have some weirds textures overthere..  Thanks !

Mikelab-2.jpg

Mikelab-3.jpg

Hi Mike , no shader mods being used . See Holgar's comment on the red tree issue . Here are those shots above 35R :

2016-8-1_18-25-3-156.bmp.jpg

2016-8-1_18-27-0-282.bmp.jpg

2016-8-1_18-27-12-757.bmp.jpg

2016-8-1_18-27-39-417.bmp.jpg

Archived