Alaska/Canada and North America

Juanjo

I am not sure to understand correctly the update.

I already had openLC Alaska/Canada installed and yesterday I have purchased the last openLC North America.

I have understood that the first one ( Alaska/Canada) is now also included in the second one ( North America) …. is that correct ??

If so, I suppose that when yesterday I installed North America all Alaska/Canada files have been overwriten or perhaps only new files have been added to the previous and now ( like before ) we have both in the simulator librery  as OLC_NA1 and OLC_NA2 … is that also correct ??

And the last thing …. If in any moment I had to make changes in my computer, for example format it, and reinstall the simulator …… have I to install Alaska/Canada first and North America after or only the second one ??

Thanks and regards

J J Gomez Prieto

IVAO 142928

• 3 months later...

Just an additional question:

As OpenLC Alaska/Canada is now a part of OpenLC Northamerica would you consider a price reduction for those costumers, who (like me) purchased OpenLC Alaska/Canada before?

Would be really fair.

Kind regards

Marco

10 hours ago, Mg-K said:

Just an additional question:

As OpenLC Alaska/Canada is now a part of OpenLC Northamerica would you consider a price reduction for those costumers, who (like me) purchased OpenLC Alaska/Canada before?

Would be really fair.

Kind regards

Marco

There was a price reduction for, I believe, thirty days when OpenLC Northamerica was released.  I do not believe its available any longer.

On 2.11.2016 at 9:00 PM, spud said:

There was a price reduction for, I believe, thirty days when OpenLC Northamerica was released.  I do not believe its available any longer.

really? this is a great product, no question. but offering this service only for a limited time is pretty far from fair. i already paid for half of the package and i guess i am not willing to pay for it again.

Archived