Upgrading openLC Alaska Canada to USA

Hi,

I've been out of simulation for the last three months, and when I'm back again, I find this post http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/114658-get-au2250-off-openlc-na-if-you-buy-open-lc-alaskacanada/

And the question is, Must I buy all the pack and pay again for the content I already payed when purchased in August 2015?

Tell me that I'm wrong, please! If I try to purchase at FSS, I get a message telling that I already purchased this product, but I can't see the way to get a discount...

Regards,

Gerard

Order #FSS0405871

Hi Gerard,

I think you may have misunderstood John's post, so emfbi. The discount will apply to those who already own the Alaska-Canada LC package for purchase of the new total NALC. In other words, you will you will not have to pay for coverage of LC area you already own. 

Sherm

Hi Sherm,

Thanks for your quick answer. Certainly, probably I not fully understood the content of the article posted by John. Engish is not my native language, and sometimes it's hard to me understand long texts.

So, you think that if I end my purchase, the discount will apply automacitly? Just before the payment, I still have the price of $54.95 in my screen, and as I've said, a red warning that I already purchased this product and no mention about this...

Kind regards,

Gerard

PD: Excuse my poor english...

Pruchasing OpenLC NA Alaska-Canada Edited.jpg

I would advise you strongly to go no further and cancel the purchase.

The USA\Mexico part of this product is not yet ready and if you proceed

with this purchase you will only be buying Canada\Alaska again.

You must wait until the whole product is ready, that is Alaska\Canada\USA\Mexico.

Then you will have one month from its release to take advantage of the offer.

The offer is that you will be able to buy the second part of the product when it is ready

at the price of the whole product minus what you have already paid for the first half.

This is because you have already paid part of the price but received only

part of the product.

Once you have bought the second part, you will be able to download either

the second part or the whole product, as you prefer.

The offer expires one month after the release date of the whole product.

I hope this has made the situation clear to you.

Just to remind you, do not buy now. :)

19 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I hope this has made the situation clear to you.

Just to remind you, do not buy now. :)

Thanks a lot, Nick!

As always, you have completely cleared up all my doubts. So then, I will wait aware that it goes on sale to buy the full version immediately.

People like you makes this forum a great place!

Cheers!

Gerard

Archived