PADU

Jack Sawyer

I have SAK, Global, and Vector installed, among all the others.

I went to PADU to see what someone else said was a problem.

As you can see in the shots I have water on walls.  I tried Vector and either the left or the right side doesn't list it to enable or disable it.

Ideas?

PADUwater01.jpg

PADUwater02.jpg

4 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Hi, Jack.  Go to your Orbx folder and find FTX_VECTOR/FTX_VECTOR_APT/Scenery/ABP_PADU.bgl and add .off to the bgl file.  Better yet, go buy Aerosoft's Dutch X.  ;)

Thanks Stew!

I'll rename just as you suggest.

Thanks a lot!

Im mad at Aerosoft, they won't update Approaching Inbsbruck, one of my faves so I'm gonna wait till Orbx conquers the world

3 minutes ago, JS07 said:

Thanks Stew!

I'll rename just as you suggest.

Thanks a lot!

Im mad at Aerosoft, they won't update Approaching Inbsbruck, one of my faves so I'm gonna wait till Orbx conquers the world

Well, it ain't perfect, the Global PADU, that is, but "offing" that file is better than nothing.  At least the water behaves correctly and there aren't any walls.

7 minutes ago, JS07 said:

I tried PADU.off and it made things worse.  I'm on my iPad now but will post photo

That's disappointing.  Maybe post a screenshot of that entry you changed.  It should look something like:  ABP_PADU.bgl.off

35 minutes ago, Neil Hill said:

Hi folks,

PADU is included in my  freeware  Pack 27, due in Sept.  Vector is not quite accurate there but I worked around it pretty well. 

Cheers, Neil

PADU.jpg

Wow.  Thanks Neil, I wish I could understand what you guys do but I'm glad you do it.

1 minute ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Jack,  I have no idea why that change doesn't work.  And what's with the black "Boomer" on the runway.  LOL!  Something is really wrong there.

Well it was a change for the worse.  With that silly boomer did you see how then runway is split with grass segments, that's with it off.

The boomer was me being silly, got a good laugh out of my wife.

Archived