Next Exciting move

tennyson

Hi Guys.

As many of you have followed my progress through the years, I want to let you in on my next exciting move.

I have a little trip coming up next week, but when I get back in a few weeks, I'll be going over to VR video's via YouTube. I'm buying a 360 degree camera , so you will be able to watch my flights via youtube 360, using a pc and scrolling around, or via VR, to give you that all encompassing immersion.

I'm also buying a VR headset in the near future to link up for sim, for training purposes and testing for the sim.

It is  a very exciting time for IT, simming and VR.

I'll be back when I get back, to let you all know more about it. Can you imagine all that beautiful ORBX scenery in VR?

Keeping the blue side up,

Frank

So, I been doing a little research and seems I may be half way to a camera solution. I can use three of my GoPro Hero 4's, cobbled together, plus a few more, to achieve the results. I'm on to it, just need to make sure it's the best solution, as it's like shifting sand at the moment...

Frank

I am so pleased. My new FDS overheads have been installed and they fitted perfectly. I must admit I had my doubts, even tho I'd measured the cavity and tested the fit before populating my overhead frame.

Now, it's just a matter of finishing off some wiring and then I'm ready to configure in ProSim, which will happen tomorrow. It will be a solid few days of testing before I go away on holidays.

Frank

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Archived