KPSP Floating Buildings

ampharoah

ID:Hello

I would welcome some advice please. I have FSX Acc on Win 7, Global Base, Vector, OpenLC Europe, & NA/Alaska/Canada along with most Orbex airports.

Back in February I posted a call for help regarding Palm Springs.

"I'm trying to run Palm Springs KPSP, which has been running fine in the past, but since installing Southern Calfornia Region, I'm now getting strange behaviour, where all the buildings and vehicles etc are suspended above ground with some strange vertical wall graphics beneath, down to aircraft level. In FTX Central I have set FTX Global active (hybrid mode off) as Palm Springs is an FTX Global airport. I have FTX-AA-KPSP selected in my scenery library and am seeing the correct scenery, it's just floating above ground as described above. Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong please?'

After a little more searching around the Forum, I subsequently posted this:

"Hmmmm, having searched deeper into other Forum posts, it would appear that there is an incompatibility between KPSP and The recently released  Southern California region. Looks like that might be my problem?"

So at the time it seems that there was a known problem with this for which I anticipated an update/fix.

Nearly six months later, nothing has been forthcoming as far as I'm aware and the situation persists. Does anyone know what the current status of this is please?

thanks in anticipation

Andrew 

Archived