FTX AU textures

Jon Clarke

After the  lookup update and reading various problems being experienced by some people, I tried the Sydney area in AU. I chose Bankstown. Now I have a very strange problem which is only happening in AU. The textures are changing below as i fly (spot view) and the clouds within a small radius of my plane are black. The black clouds may have something to do with Realism Shader although I do not get black clouds in FTX NA/ ENG/Wales/Scotland/NI/Irl nor Norway. Just AU. So something is not right with AU since the change, as all was working just dandy before. I attach a pic of the texture changes being observed. I have applied the AU hotfix to no avail.

BankstownAU.jpg

Would someone with P3D and the latest migrate version of orbxlibs try a flight in FTX AU from Bankstown R 29 and head straight out then start banking right towards Sydney, and see if they get the errors i see in texture overlapping, morphing or bleeding? 

I would be very grateful. I am about to try the Terrain cfg fix but I am not convinced that the cfg is a problem. Will report back.

Appreciate any help by others on this.

Nick, I owe everyone an apology here. I checked my Scenery Library and found that FTX AU 48 Custom was unticked for some reason. Enabled it and all is good. Sorry to waste your time. By the way my last sentence of my first post said I had applied the hotfix.

Can you answer my other post about whether a reinstall of AU would require a run of the new orbxlibs? I know we were told to hold back as some people had problems, but i was not one of them and it went seamless for me as far as I know. The only area to date was Wellington in NZ with water on the hillside but it went away with the NZ hotfix.

Archived