KFHR Config. issue

fighter2six

I'm trying to install KFHR in P3D v3.2 and when I try to configure I get this big banner in RED under "Manage Friday Harbor Airport Complexity Settings" that states 1. Error setting Use default boat traffic to on .  2 .Both onPath and offpath don't exist for file: Scenery\World\Scenery\TrafficBoats_KFHR.bgl.KFHR Scenery\world\Scenery\TrafficBoats_KFHR.bgl.

Then in KFHR P3D user guide under  "Product Requirements" it states  designed to work in the following Sims. FSX P3D v1 and v2  but nothing about P3d v3.2 could this be an issue? And yes I Have PNW and FTXG installed . Any help thanks.

From the product page on FSS.- evidentally the manual hasn't been updated.

Orbx - FTX: NA KFHR Friday Harbour Airport
[ORB-111]

AUD$34.95 AUD$21.65
pixel_trans.gif
Information
Available Options:
Orbx - FTX: NA KFHR Friday Harbour Airport

Delivery Option:  
 Filesize: 1.37 GB
License Type:  
Help? Click the Add to Cart button to add this product to your shopping cart.  
Compatibility: FSX, Prepar3D v1/v2/v3
Rewards Points: Earn 25 FlightSim Rewards with this purchase

15 minutes ago, fighter2six said:

Hello Nick I have this file in my DL DIR. As orbxFTXKFHR110 (3) and at the time I DL the file I understood it to be freeware. Is this incorrect?

Incorrect, yes.  It was never freeware to my knowledge.

Ver. 1.0 of KFHR unzipped and ready to install, however before I do so do I need to uninstall Ver. 110 of KFHR and if so how do I go about this task ?  I tried to uninstall using FTX Central 2 but no joy. I have never uninstalled ORBX SW before and don't want to mess it up. appreciate  any help. Thx. bryson  

Archived