Application of groups in FTX Central 2

LesHintz

Greetings,

I have been using PNW / North America / Northern/Southern Ca/ ORBX AI traffic for some time. I just installed Global Base and Global Vectors. The textures are beautiful but I seem to have lost my AI traffic. In FTX Central I can apply Global Base and Global Vectors but cannot apply the North America Group which contains the AI traffic. I am certain I am missing something here but would appreciate a little guidance.

Thank You,

Les Hintz

FSS 0484477  Ord Date 2016-05-12 FTX Global Base

If you are referring to the FTX NA GA Traffic then this traffic file is not Global but for coverage of some of the FTX NA Regions like PNW. That is why you see traffic when you are in a NA Region. You will need to use your default traffic programme or a third party Traffic programme to have Global traffic.

I hope I have understood you correctly.

Further, FTX NA GA Traffic has its own control panel in FTX Central (in the North America section). There is a setting to turn FSX/P3D default traffic on or off. You need to make sure that default traffic is turned on when you fly outside of the area covered by FTX NA GA Traffic.

Archived