FTX Lights on all the time

Ticker7

Hi guys this may have been posted before but having tried the info found in the forum and had no luck I thought I'd post a couple of questions.

1: Road lights on all the time and create a fuzzy look when close to them and a white box in the distance, I have tried the FTX light day night switch and no change and at night they look great but during the day not so great.

2: Water shows through at YPJT with the latest version and libs installed, tried the frozen water switch off and on, no change, uninstalled and reinstalled no change, No other addons installed as it's a fresh install of FSX,vector, Global, AU sp4. No av programs or anything else on the system so not sure why it would do this.Also tried Hybrid mode on and off and setting to oceana and global but no change.

If anyone can shed light or point me on a possible solution that would be great I've attached a pic of the lights problem but not the water problem but if needed I'll get one.

fsx lights.JPG

Standard questions.

1-  Did you install the latest library files ?

2-  Did you after installing the library files, open FTX Central, and apply "Oceania"  as your active area?

Hi Penzoil3 yes and yes I Thought I'd said this in my post , I have tried all the normal things that could cause it but nothing has worked so far. FTX lights on/Off neither worked, Latest libs no change, uninstall reinstall ypjt (water showing on land) No change, setting to Oceania or Hybrid No change, ran FTX configurator just in case No change. The lights remain on ALL the Time!!!! Everywhere!!! I suspect a file is either corrupt or in the wrong place but no idea as to which one or where it may be.

Archived