(FNE) Fane T'off Heart.

Captain Coffee

Ahh .... you would think that eventually our props would whack off the bushes on the left side?!!    I thought maybe you left the gas cap off or forgot your wallet when you came back right away!  :lol:  Good video .... and the music was right in step with my heartbeat ...

Indeed, its hard to keep up on the landscaping in such a lush enviorment...all we pilots can do is help out when possible. :D

Thanks for your comments folks. This is one of my favorite vids thus far. I like short stories...and these short strips aroud TAP and the hairy approaches to them are terrific for quick Rush videos.

Cheers

~Coff.

On 5/19/2016 at 9:04 PM, Tim Harris said:

Great video, :) enjoyed that, love talking heads too!

3 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Loved it, nice side slip there too, Suzi air would like you to report to their main office and start operations ASAP.

cheers

Ken

Thanks everyone for your kind comments...but especially Tim and Ken. My hat is off to you guys!

This is my favorite scenery thus far, in combination with the AYPY scenery, this new one is everything I want in a scenery package.

Terrific vistas, multiple small strips well modeled and detailed, lots of destinations to haul my Airhauler goods in and out of, and all the destinations look terrific, and especially I love all the challenging landing situations...with bumpy crazy Sloped Strips. :D Landing is my absolute favorite thing to do. Slipping in, stalling in, crosswinds...love it all.

I am having a Gas in PNG (hmmm...I smell a pun in that last comment).

I got into ORBx scenery thanks to Misha Cajiks NA Vol. 1 package (guess ORBx diverted him from making Vol. 2 :(  ... :D and we got all those other fabulous California packages instead :D ) which was like a mini version of this Tapini package....including a challenging sloped dirt strip, a short bumpy grass strip, and an easy local strip. 

The Tapini package is like NA/Vol. 1 on Orangutan steroids. :wub: I'm in monkey love with Tapini.

Thanks guys.

~_/) Cpt. Coff.

Archived