Missing textures on person in YCNK Cessnock

Hi ORBX team,

I've met a person in YCNK Cessnock who is missing his/her textures, see picture (latest P3Dv3, latest libs installed, AU region applied).

YCNK.png

Any suggestion how to help this poor person?

Thanks & regards,
  Hans

You know Im kidding right!  I actually think its a white shirt. I have that scenery but havent checked it out that closely.

And the man is part of a library of objects so I suspect he shows up like that everywhere.

I know you're kidding, I was just a bit appalled that a computer issue seems to grab my attention more than that lady ...

Yes, I think I've seen that man somewhere else, but I'm not sure where, so most likely something missing in the library.

Well, at least now we know who she is!

Graham, is there another airport where this lady appears? I can check then to see if this is something specific with Cessnock.

<some problems with the forum? this is my second post today that appeared twice ...>

I've just met my black lady again in a totally different part of the world: ENJA Jan Mayensfield! But even in this cold region she decided not to wear any textures ...

I also reinstalled the latest ORBX libs (160321) in the meantime, but that obviously didn't help. A few months ago I did a complete reinstall of my system, could it be that these textures are somehow missing in the latest library versions for P3Dv3? That might explain why others don't see this issue: they still had older libs installed on their system that contained these textures.

• 1 month later...

My black lady is a real globetrotter, she's also visiting the brand new (at least for P3Dv3) 74S Anacortes! Any idea what could cause this one person not having any textures on my system wherever she appears, when all other people are well dressed? This really doesn't make any sense ...

• 3 weeks later...

Problem solved! I've copied the texture files ORBX_HUMANLIBS_PASSENGERS_3.DDS and ORBX_HUMANLIBS_PASSENGERS_3_LM.DDS from the ORBXLIBS texture folder into P3D's main texture folder, and now the lady is properly dressed again. Although I have no idea why P3D doesn't like those textures in the ORBXLIBS folder ...

Archived