Tapini Colored Stripe

RJ

Since my search didn't come up with any results, then maybe this anomaly is my fault. I installed the latest Libs, Holger PNG mesh has the right scenery priority, ran AEC tool and switched regions back and forth. Anyone could give me a hint as what is causing this?
Thanks

2016-4-30_13-51-16-491.jpg

2016-4-30_13-52-17-13.jpg

Wow.  Ain't seen nothing like that ever!  Looks like a rogue element of some sort.  Anyway I just had a look at the same spot, and there's nothing in my scenery like this.

Good luck finding the cause!

Mine is FSX DX10 with Holgermesh, Vector off.

Since I'm reinstalling my machine from scratch I think it's weird too. I have Vector, Global installed. I only left Tapini active just to be sure. I'm running FSX DX9. I didn't install SBuilder this time because it messes with Terrain.cfg and other files. No other add on changed these files too. I'm puzzled. :mellow:

Cheers, 

Hi RJ,

Something certainly is wrong with your basic FSX install, you are missing some LC texture M-tiles which causes the straight edged landclass to show, the colored strip probably has something to do with this too

I doubt its Tapini, but you can un-tick the FTX_AA_TAP entry to make sure

12 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi RJ,

Something certainly is wrong with your basic FSX install, you are missing some LC texture M-tiles which causes the straight edged landclass to show, the colored strip probably has something to do with this too

I doubt its Tapini, but you can un-tick the FTX_AA_TAP entry to make sure

The interesting thing about reinstalling FSX is that things that did not work, now work and vice versa. I always believe that 95% of the time is the user's problem and not a product glitch. Thanks for the tip about the LC texture and, please, close this topic.

Cheers, 

Archived