KTEX Telluride - Configuration Notes and Common Issues

Jack Sawyer

Hello Jarrad,

On item #2 you say you must install the latest ORBX LIBS file, well I bought KTEX and am downloading at as I type this.

I had a look at FTX Central and it shows I have the latest ORBX LIBS file, do I need to redownload and install it anyway?

FSX Gold.

Thanks.

Jack

G'day Jack, 

If you have the latest ORBXlibs installed, there won't be any need to re-install again. Just make sure you re-apply the Global Group/Region in FTX-Central - this is the important step that activates the new autogen files within FSX/P3D. If you aren't sure, when you have KTEX up and running, you can do a visual check - I included a screenshot comparison in those notes. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad!

First please don't mind all the caps BUT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I just finished installing it in FSX and followed your instructions to the letter and it's PERFECT!!!

I did install the latest ORBX LIBS file exactly as specified so not problems there.

I test flew around the area in the Pro Q400 and my frames never went below 30 and no stutters and the scenery is astonishingly beautiful!

I used to ski a lot so this brings back some great memories.

I can't wait to take up a small plane and go exploring, and I have to make some more flights in Tapini yet!

All I can say is I'm amazed yet again.

BEST regards Jarrad, beautiful job.

Jack

Archived