Unable to login to orb systems.com/forum

Museumkeeper

Hi

Since yesterday, I have been unable to login to orb systems.com/forums. I am getting the following error message.

Fatal Error:Class IPS\Login\_Steam contains  1 abstract method and must therefore be declaimed abstract or implement the remaining methods (IPS\Login\_LoginAbstract::canProcess) in/home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/system/Login/Steam.php on line 277

I am sending this via my iPad as I am not experiencing this error on it. I also tried both internet explorer and google chrome and am getting the same error on both.

I could not find anyone else noting problem on this forum but the unofficial Orbx forum on avsim is showing several people reporting problems.

kind regards

Ian

I experienced this problem on multiple occasions on Friday and Saturday but not since (I have only tried on my PC), even though people on the Avsim Forum were reporting it and continue to report encountering the problem.

The two posters above are out of Australia as were the Avsim ones until yesterday. When I was able to regain access but others were still having problems, I wondered whether it had been solved for those within Australia but an Avsim poster yesterday still with the problem was from the east coast of Australia and that put paid to my theory.

Gary

6 hours ago, TheSidewinder said:

The error about the Steam login means the app needs to be updated. The PM system also seems to be out of order. (I've tried to PM an admin about another error.) 

Hi TheSidewinder,

If the other error you're getting is a sensitive issue related to the website/forum and is NOT a technical support query for one of our products, please send me an email ben@orbxsystems.com

Archived