Has OpenLC installed correctly?

Hi,

I'm hoping Someone can help me with a quick question.  I have been simming on FSX for over 10 years but only took the decison to move over to Orbx a few nights ago. I downloded and installed Global Base, Vector, Open LC and FTX: Scotland.  What a difference - I am gobsmacked.  It's like night and day.  Very impressive and with much improved system performance.

I have seen many people talking about their Scenery library in FTX Central and sharing screenshots of their 'scenery order'.  My question is that when they do, OpenLC Europe appears to  list each of the 10 geographical areas in the Scenery Library eg:

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE2

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE3

However, my FTX only shows one entry of "OLC" as shown below.  Would someone be kind enough to tell me if this is correct or if there has been an error on install? Many thanks for your help. Attached is how my order looks.  Cheers.

Calum

Capture.PNG

Hi, there, Calum.  The entry is correct, as far as I can see.  "OLC" includes all of your Open LC Europe entries.  If you are unsure of this, go to your Scenery Library in FSX and check it out.  They all should be there.

And btw, welcome to Orbx Land.

Hi Stewart,

Thank you very much. As I said, I have been swimming away for a long time now using a mixture of photo-scenery, GEX/UTX and Scotflight. I have to be honest and say I have actively been avoiding Orbx (based on a few bad reviews I read back in 2011). However, after downloading Orbx the other night- I have no idea why I did not do this years ago. It is incredible. A Huge leap forward....and the fact that the products seem to be supported by a forum of helpful people like yourself, is just an added bonus.

Thank you for your assistance and kind welcome.

Calum

Archived