Squamish in FSX shows extra runway and taxiways

PaulieH

Hello. Using FSX with FTX central set to North America. Squamish airport shows extra runway and taxiways.

I have moved CYSE to top of ORBX airports in scenery library. I was thinking of uninstalling CYSE and re-installing but would appreciate advice before I do that.

When first installed I did not have this problem with the airfield.

Please see attached screenshot showing the problem,

Thank you for any assistance,

Paul

Squamish order code FSS0294958

2016-3-25_10-9-30-131.jpg

Many thanks for the replies.... I am using Windows 7.    Unfortunately the reply about how

to check for conflicting add-on only appears as  "Anytime you see a problem like that at an airport I'd suggest running a Windows search of......"

rest of message lost. Holger would you be so kind as to send me the details of how to track down another add-on please.

Kind regards,

paul

To Holger and all who kindly responded to my request. I followed the advice, ran a search for CYSE ( Squamish) on all my drives.

My FSX is on F drive, but the search located a Vancouver addon in a file on my C Drive with a few .bgl  "non-Orbx"  files, relating

to CYSE. Obviously the Vancouver program also had a few enhancements for the default CYSE airfield which had caused the mixed up scenery effect.

I simply deleted these non Orbx .bgl files and the problem has been resolved, Squamish now appears as a beautiful Orbx Airfield with no  conflictions.

Many thanks for all the help,

kind regards, Paul

Archived