just an idea will do

trainut123

I have just joined newbie , installed base &  vector today alls well also open lc tomorrow.   also a couple of free airports,  my question is in my fsx liberary I now have 5 or 6 new files  ie base vector  nth amercan airports eu airports etc  do they all work together or how do I choose when a take a flight

Leave them alone. There is nothing to choose!  And...

John Venema

• Orbx CEO
  •  
  • John Venema
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 22,218 posts
  • Order #:Staff

Please add your order numbers to your forum signature before requesting support

To allow Orbx to better serve its customers who have paid for a legal copy of FTX products, we require that you add all your order numbers for the products purchased from our resellers to your forum profile signature section (see diagram below).

Procedure for logging support questions on this forum

We will keep it really, really simple. Just include the Orbx product codes and order numbers in your forum signature (instructions attached). These are the order numbers you received in your purchase confirmation email from Flightsimstore.com, PC Aviator, FSPilotshop, SimWare or mailSoft. If you purchased an Orbx DVD at a store, please use the invoice or receipt number.

Please indicate at the front of each order/receipt number, which reseller online store you purchased your Orbx product from. Also please do NOT list your serial numbers, date of purchase or other private information.

Example texts:

Flightsimstore.com examples - AU BLUE FSS3756 - YMML FSS5786 - FTX AU SP3 DVD - FSS32845 - YHBA FSS46763

Other DVD resellers examples - FTXAUSP3DVD Simware5847 - YCNK DVD Mailsoft40363 - PNW DVD FSPilotshop129224 - 1S2 DVD PCAviator147123

1. It validates you as a legitimate customer

2. There is no confidential information passed to us or in the public eye

3. It makes it easy for Orbx staff to help you knowing you have a legal copy

Please, if you log a issue and forget to include your order number in your signature, please bear with us when we ask you to post it before we help you with an answer.

doug thanks for the links, just a couple questions done a bit of light reading does mesh cause any problems  also how do I turn of daylight hours  lights they seem to be on . I now have (base vector & and l,c on could not be more pleased with results, so I don't want to spoil it fss469300

Archived