Good ole Paddy

warren

An Irishman is looking for a car park
He's been driving around the car park for 30 minutes and he's had enough
Finally he stops, puts his hands together and says "Yaysus, please give me a parking spot, if you do I promise I'll go to church every Sunday & I'll give up drinking"
All of a sudden the clouds part, a sun ray shines down on a car parked right in front of the Irishman, it reverses out and drives off
The Irishman says to God "Don't worry, I've found one"
Happy St Patrick's Day everybody

An Irishman visiting New York for the first time was standing on a corner watching the traffic lights turn from green to yellow to red.  He's never seen anything like that before.  So he asks the policeman standing next to him in his best Irish brogue what the meaning of the lights are.

The policeman thought he'd have some fun with this Irishman so he says, "Unlike Ireland America is not a Catholic country.  We have both Catholics and Protestants.  The green light is for the Catholics to cross the street and the red light is for the Protestants to cross the street."

The Irishman thinks about this for a while and then says to the policeman, "That yellow light.  They sure don't give the Jews much time to cross the street do they."

Happy St Patrick's Day.

Noel

Finnegan and O'Malley knocked on the door of the local convent and asked the sister superior if she could clear up a question they had been arguing about.

"Sister Theresa," Finnegan asked, "Are there any leprechaun nuns in Ireland?"

"No Finnegan, there are no leprechaun nuns in Ireland."

"What about in the rest of the world sister?"

"No Finnegan, there are no such things as leprechaun nuns."

"Not even in the Vatican sister?"

"No Finnegan, not even in the Vatican"

Whereby Finnegan turns to O'Malley and says, "t's like I been tellin' ya O'Malley, you've been screwing a penguin."

Happy St Patrick's Day.

Noel 

Archived