Thank you Andreas Hegi for Sandane

Neil

I have just installed Sandane, flew in and taxied to the ramp, noticed the ramp guy and the tower operators. Changed the time to dusk, and no more ramp assist or tower operators, what the heck! Then I realised it is a daytime only operating airport, the staff are off shift, nicely done! I also installed Notodden, Agua Dulce and Cloverdale, each very different and each brilliant.

I'll pass on Sandane for now, rarely I comment on ORBX pricing... and I almost clicked purchase this morning but... no. Not enough stuff and coverage in my book for 32$ (AUD-CAD are about  par for me). 

I won't compare ORBX stuff, what your getting for what your paying... but I wish they had a 25$ (AUD) price tag for some moderate size and complexity new airfield... that I feel would be perfect. 

Some may say, hey it's only 6$, it's a question of principle.

It's my Humble opinion.

Ben

Benny, I know what you mean about pricing. There is another principle, you get what you pay for. I think most people "buy" into Orbx pricing, as an investment for increased quality with each release. There are always the yearly sales, it will come to you in time!

Archived