KFHR Out of memory p3dv3.2

Hello,

i have update the sim,and now i get OOM at KFHR and very bad Pervormance 10-12 fps.

also no good Pervormance over base regions,lost 10fps after update.......

settings are the same as before,and medium,only wat orbx need to show

need the scenery updates for v3.2 ?

thank´s

Ralf

Hello, no need To update the scenery just the client( uninstall client after reboot your PC and install the New client p3d v3.2 and delete your shaders)  for p3d v3.2 i did a flight between lille and bastia no problem with asnext and object flow update 

17 minutes ago, greg88 said:

Hello, no need To update the scenery just the client( uninstall client after reboot your PC and install the New client p3d v3.2 and delete your shaders)  for p3d v3.2 i did a flight between lille and bastia no problem with asnext and object flow update 

thank´s,i know that.......

wat i want to ask if  the Orbx scenery is up to date for V3.2.

also i can not go back to 3.1,because the online servers we use for flying are on 3.2,so if the sim not work in 3,2,it is useless for me.

i need to find a way to get it work,or i deinstall it.............

15 hours ago, Penzoil3 said:

Pages of KHFR OOm discussion. Yes for FSX, but it still applies.

but p3d3.2 ???

i think they have fix this,and were is the better performance.............3.1 runs a lot better,but i need 3.2 for onlineflying,i get  it run better now,and it looks ok now...........

i have lower the settings,but after a update,were the readme tells better fps and other fixes,i am disapointed.........

Archived