Strange Terrain Behavior

HoldMe

Hello folks,

So today i purchased the FTX Southern Alaska Region, while the scenery is absolutely beautiful, i get some strange green "Box Lines" if you can call them that.

Only at Airports of southern Alaska.

I use Ftx Global with Hybrid Mode Enabled

(FSX Acceleration)

Cheers B)

2016-2-5_23-16-9-318.jpg

Thanks for your reply Penzoil3,

1. Yes i downloaded the Library files (1st February 2016) and installed them.

2. Yes i did that, but after that i switched back to FTX Global with Hybrid Mode, as i plan to purchase some more Regions and like the idea of Hybrid mode, without needing to switch between Regions.

But could that be actually the Reason, why it looks like this? If so, how can i correctly use Hybrid mode?

Thanks!

2016-2-5_23-16-9-318.jpg

Thanks for your help,

Well this screenshot is at the airport, Yakutat Bay (Icao: PAYA) also happens at Anchorage (PANC) and i would assume on all the other airports that are within the Region of

Southern Alaska.

Before i didn't have Southern Alaska, only FTX Global, this wasn't the case. I guess it has something to do with the grass Orbx uses for their Regions to look more alive and not the Random Autogen generated Textures.

I also tried DX9, but same problem :| I use DX10 with the Stevens DX10 fixer.

I would also like to mention, i purchased the Juneau Airport (PAJN) from Orbx, but the grass there is absolutely perfect. Not blocky like on the screenshot. (Before i didn't have the Juneau Airport from Orbx, i had even here the same problem.)

Cheers

Here are three shots of the area in your screen shot.

First, Direct X 10 Dx10 Fixer libraries correctly installed.

If you look closely you can see the grass

libs.jpg

this is the same shot , still Direct X 10 but with the Dx10 Fixer libraries uninstalled.

nolibs.jpg

and finally, Direct X 9

Dx9.jpg

Archived