a remark about Agua Dulce

dominique

This is quite a lovely scenery but Agua Dulce also proves, once more, that a mesh with a fine grain makes a lot of difference to make a scenery realistic. The high resolution of the mesh hemming in the runway (specially around the 22 threshold) is a  great factor of immersion, at least for me.  It is like being there. 

17 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Thank you for the kind words, and that is exactly why I included it in the package. Make sure you also check out the Vasquez rocks just south west of the airport too, which benefit hugely from the higher resolution mesh :)

Yes, the Vasquez Rocks Park is also beautifully rendered by that mesh and the ground textures on top of it. Now, go North, young man, and make us a desert airfield ;) !

I'm a little late to the party, but my catch-up with recent releases began here.  I see what you mean about the detailed mesh - the Vasquez Rocks look fine indeed, and the airport itself is so immersive.  The location is good too - the city slickers can head south, and the desert scavengers (like myself) can go north and explore.  I found myself following that canal for miles...

Very nicely done!  More please...

Archived