No more C152 RAC at YPJT?

Kilstorm

In the new P3Dv3 installer it seems we lost the Royal Aero CLub trainers parked outside of the RAC building...just want to confirm this was the case and not a missing library file or some other issue?  I do have static aircraft enabled.

G'day Kilstorm,

There weren't ever any RACWA 152s at YPJT, these would most likely be from our freeware AU AI pack. Off the top of my head, the following statics are included with Jandakot; Dromader Water Bombers, Rescue Sikorsky S76, Police BK117, Fighter Combat Intl Nanchangs, Heliwest/Rotorvation R22/R44s, and various Jetrangers. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad for the answer.  In the preview page of the YPJT theres a screenshot of 4 of them lined up and I always thought those were static but then theres another screenshot of that same area having different ga planes there.  Its been a long time since I've been there in the sim and do remember a livery addon for the Carenado C152 or 172 for those planes so it must of been those as ai and not static.  Thanks again for the answer.

• 2 years later...

Hi Jarrad,

I recently upgraded to P3D V4.2 and after installing YPJT, I notice there isn't any people flow, grass textures and parking cones. I've only noticed this when upgrading to version 1.20 of YPJT whereas V1.00 was fine. All buildings seem correct as well as included static aircraft. Is this a scenery.cfg  error and if so how can it be fixed.

Thanks for your reply Nick.

Can you tell me how I can fix this problem of missing Orbx libraries in Jandakot. I have object flow ticked in both FTX central and in my scenery library in P3DV4. All of the other ORBX airports that I have work fine except for YPJT. Your help will be greatly appreciated Nick.

Regards, Allan.

Hi Nick,

Please disregard my last two enquiries. Problem has been solved. I feel like an idiot. All I had to do was increase my scenery complexity slider in P3D V4 to very dense. All is well now and YPJT looks exactly how it does when I use to fly there in real life. Thankyou for your time Nick and for your Help.

Kind Regards

Allan.

Archived