Just installed FTX global and it won't appear in the scenery library

DiplomatNat

Hi, I just purchased and installed FTX global. It is not appearing in the scenery library on FSX. I tried installing updates and got an error message saying that 9 files are missing. When I start FSX, the scenery is not in my library and it doesn't look any different. I have no idea what to do.

FTX Global is not a scenery product, but a global texture replacement. As such, it does not have a scenery library entry called "FTX Global" but there are a few openLC folders to remedy land class issues in some parts of the world.

Also we can't really determine if what you are seeing is FTX Global without seeing some screenshots, so please take some and share them in this topic.

A couple of things, without the coordinates in a screenshot it is almost impossible to

create a comparison.

The VC view shows the least possible scenery, spot view would be far more useful.

Winter textures are not the best to compare.

Perhaps you can make another screenshot with the above points in mind.

Thank you.

No I am sorry but its not. That is stock, I have also made a support request and am still waiting on a response.  I deleted all of my addons and flew that same route on my thread and it looks the same. I FTX Global, Vector and trees were not running.

Archived