Elevation at Ketchican (PAKT)

Unable to correct the elevation for Ketchikan airport, using Global Vector, PAKT is not listed in the AEC IS Enabled For List in my Global vector.

I have Global open LC North America-Alaska-Canada installed, Ketchikan was installed recently, prior to installing PAKT there was no elevation issue.

What could be the problem.

Ketchikan Airport, Order No:FSS0437023, Order date: 2015-12-16,

Global Vector, Order No: FSS0339097, Order date: 2014-12-23, 

Global open LC North America-Alaska-Canada, Order No: FSS0407003, Order date: 2015-08-29, 

Regards.

Jacob

36 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hello Jacob,

Do you have NA Pacific Fjords installed?

Yes, that would be my question first since you did not list it or mention it.  Then if YES, did you install it with Central being set for NA Region.  I would at least go back and re-install, insuring this was done.

• 4 months later...

I see that the last post on this was for January 10....I assume 2016.  Has anything been done to fix this issue?  I'm running P3dv3.2  The current Orbx add for Ketchikan says that it is P3dv3 compatible now, yet I am still experiencing the underground or floating plan.  I do have NA Pacific Fjords installed.  What doesn't make sense is that occasionally I can get a good load where things end up, elevation wise where they should.

Any new news on this product?

WIndows 10, P3dv3.2

Thanks,

Dean

Archived