ORBX Info

BG2518

Sedona (KSEZ) whats that all about. Please state all ICAO codes of airports eh?

The info on your web page needs checking thoroughly as it is a bit here n' there concerning compatibility etc.

I'm just frustrated because I have elevational issues with this airfierld in V3.1 and would like to have them fixed.

??

Ta !!

Happy New Year.

BG2518-Bob

Hey Nick,

2 beers can be mind altering !!!

But I still don't see (sober) KSEZ in the compatibility list.

The filename of the installer I have is the same as that which I can download from the Flightsim Store @ 100 etc so I have no reson to believe that my downloaded version that installs only to FSX and V1 and V2 of P3D is NOT current.

Actually I may have been venting (a bit) but I'm always "trying" to be of help and in this case by suggesting that I'm either dumb or you too have missed a trick ??

I think what I may do is re-download the "current" 100 version and see if that has a v3 installer?

All praise to ORBX Team for making virtual flying worth it !!

BG2518-Bob.

G'day Bob,

The link that Nick has given is the definitive list; Sedona can be found there under "Global Airports". 

The version number/file name for Sedona has not changed, I would suggest downloading it again from your FSS account, running the installer, selecting P3Dv3 installation path, loading up KSEZ and checking if you still have an elevation problem. If you do, the next best step is to make note of the elevation on the runway, take a screenshot (instructions here) and post it up for us to look at. 

The North American airport IS listed under Global - fancy that ?

Thanks for clearing that up for me as, you know, I NEVER would have thought to look at Global.

And, yep the installer changes even though the filename doesn't - I shall keep my eye out for such similar situations.

Just loading up now after a new install over the copy I made from v2.5 to v3.1

I know, I'm a BAD boy for doing this and if it still doesnt work I'm likely in the doghouse with you.

It is all fine now with many thanks to you.

BG2518-Bob

Archived