Illegal Copy - Urgent

gsnde

I am restaging everything on a newly built Windows 10 64 bit Computer with P3Dv3.1. All European and Ozeanien regions have been installed without issue.

I was about to installe the US regions and here comes:

Southern Alaska presents me with a dialog after the installer wrapper has done ist work and has already accepted my order number / date / serial.

The message says "This appears to be an illegitimite copy, please contact the FlightSim store for assistance. The installer will now exit."  

And it does. I want help and from here, no matter what the message says. Reasoning: FlightSimStore make the wrapper, the wrapper works fine like everything I know coming from FlightSimStore. What is not working is the installer and that comes from here.

I have a very bad feeling after having read the posts about copyright protection here over the last few months. The thing that keeps popping up in Memory is the belaughed and applauded "then you must restage the machine from scratch with OS and everything."...

Tell me that your completely safe installer has not screwed up my computer beyond repair.

Before the usual questionings starts:

1. All Software bought

2. All Software downloaded from FlightSim Store

3. All Software worked before

4. The installer was not started in a Zip

5. There is nobody here doing Things with my computer

6. I have never given any of my OrbX keys or flightsim fownloads to anybody else

Thanks for coming back!

Sorry, I can't answer when I downloaded it - shortly after the tripple installer was announced. The exe file date is 05.11.2013 21:48. I will re-download.

Is it assured that this installer has not messed up the computer? Is there any other installer around with the same issue?

No, there is no chance that your computer has been "messed up".

It was not an anti-piracy measure but a simple mistake.

These do happen everywhere from time to time.

The issue was present with both installers and was soon fixed.

When you downloaded SAK was clearly before the fix and NRM

afterwards.

The copy you download now is also fixed and will install in the

usual way.

Archived