Tip for you all.

Dadtom65

Hi Guys and Gals. I found this site by accident. I was trying to find the map on Orbx of the Google world with all the freeware and payware airports on it as I kept losing it. Whent online and did a search and found this. It's called AirDailyX.net Global Airport Location Map. The site has a  

Global world map of all the Aiports made for FSX and some other stuff, and if you select an Airport it will bring up a picture of the Airport plus a link to the developer or producer of said Airport, which I thought was pretty cool. Sorry I do not know how to do links. Cheer's Derek.

1 hour ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Guys and Gals. I found this site by accident. I was trying to find the map on Orbx of the Google world with all the freeware and payware airports on it as I kept losing it. Whent online and did a search and found this. It's called AirDailyX.net Global Airport Location Map. The site has a  

Global world map of all the Aiports made for FSX and some other stuff, and if you select an Airport it will bring up a picture of the Airport plus a link to the developer or producer of said Airport, which I thought was pretty cool. Sorry I do not know how to do links. Cheer's Derek.

Thanks! :)

Archived