Has this been reported at KFHR - floating plane

FLighT

As far as I herd it is a known issue and will be addressed in a patch as in a post a few days ago. I also have this issue along with other. Some have issues with this airport and some don't. I will use it as a stopover. I wish they would make more Canadian airports like Pemberton, Chilliwack or Port Hardy.

14 hours ago, TerribleT said:

I ran the Vector Config elevation utility and this floating AI stopped happening - all settings as per the manual before and after running it.

I'm certain I ran the Vector config along with the current libs immediately after installing KFHR. What I find curious is, in checking both the AEC "ENABLED / DISABLED" lists, KFHR doesn't show up on either side, so it's not there to enable or disable anyway, and I've discovered no terrain mesh like issues anywhere on the island other than the one landing at KFHR on one flight I mentioned in the KFHR OOM thread (where I ended up half in the runway) which appears to be related to long in flight pauses associated with massive reloadings of the scenery library. I also hit this reload issue at KEKA and it appears to be an FSX, not addon, issue.

Does anyone have KFHR showing in either AEC "ENABLED / DISABLED" lists,?

I re-ran the Vector Tool again anyway and in the process discovered that when I recently applied the 1.35 update Vector reset all my tabs and options to all "on" settings including Frozen Water which I think is supposed to be left unchecked as it doesn't work correctly (I think). So I unchecked the items that I didn't want, as before the 1.35 update and applied the tool.

I did run a another KFHR circuit, the plane wasn't there when I took off or landed. Maybe the floating plane is related to my UT2 and AFCADs, whatever they are, and I know nothing about that aspect of the scenery. I'll be making some more flights today.

Archived