Friday Harbor questions

Stratocruiser

A really nice well done job with KFHR and the whole island, but I have a couple of questions.

These are terms found in the promo for the product and I am not sure just what they mean or if I actually have them in my download.

1. Modeled tower interior - how do I get inside the tower?

2. Clutter objects - what are these and where can I see them?

3. Nature Flow - does this mean that the grass, bushes, trees show movement in  a breeze? If so mine do not. Even with a 16 knot wind I saw no movement. Or maybe it means something  else?

Thanks.

Howard

Question #1:  Use "Bob" to go inside and look around.

Question #2:  Clutter objects are all around the place--randomly placed objects that give a flavor to the place.

Question #3:  "Nature Flow" doesn't imply movement, afaik, merely natural objects that are part of the environment.  Some Orbx locations feature moving grass, trees, etc., but not all do.

1.  Yes, use Bob in FSX or P3Dv2.5 and the Avatar mode in P3Dv3 to look in the tower area.  Great views btw!

2. Some other types of clutter you'll see are things like stacks of pallets, boxes, portable fire fighting equipment, ladders, etc.

3. Nature flow is like Stewart mentioned but also you'll see moving cows, deer, a few squirrels, butterflies, trees changing with the seasons.

Archived