Ambient Sounds in Avatar Feature Request

Kilstorm

Avater Mode being a new avenue in the sim leaves areas to work in and I did my first Orbx addon airport to airport flight yesterday in P3Dv3 from KSQL to KFOT to KEKA back to KSQL.  Having never seen KFOT and KEKA in the sim, I flew in and used the Avatar mode to walk around the field and discover it that way.

I used the A@A civilian P-51 to get me there and back rather quick but heres the thing..when I landed and went into Avatar mode, I loose the wind noise and the only noise I heard was the engine cooling down that A2A offers which can be heard in and out of the plane so I know ambient sounds can work in Avatar Mode.

For a feature request (that could be part of FTX global perhaps?) or possible addon, to add all those wonderful ambient noises Orbx offers to be heard while in Avatar mode would really be nice. Perhaps that is an area that could be expored in the future to offer a enhancement?!

Hi both 

I tried not to ask this question by searching Google but I still don't really understand what Avater is, nor its link to ORBX . So at the risk of being stupid could you please explain. 

Thanks 

Hi Bruce...........thank you for trying to explain but my lack of knowledge goes deeper . If I do a search of the ORBX web site using` Avater` I don't get any response, so I assumed it must be a separate add on , so when you say " built in " I don't really understand . (Sorry)

Thanks

Archived