SCENERY.CFG file error

Wilkie7

Have just purchased FTX: Global Base - FTX: Global VECTOR - FTX: Global openLC Europe and North America-Alaska/Canada - FTX:NZ NZQN Queenstown ( yes. I do have FTX: NZ South Island installed) FTX: EU England - FTX: EU Norway - FTX:Australia SP4 and all the recommened updates.When starting the Flight Sim (have both, Steam - installed on 'C' drive -  and original boxed MS FSX Gold Edition installed on 'D' drive)  I now have the following message  " SCENERY.CFGfile error,Local scenery directory (ORBX/FTX_NZ/FTX_AA_NZQN/SCENERY) in scenery Area.146 not found" repeated 42x for all the above scenery packages. As an attempted "fix" have just tried re-downloading the NZQN package using the 'Get Right'  Download Manager and reinstalling with no success. Thought I should ask what should I be doing to ensure the files are repaired  before bumbling around, any suggestions ? Thanks.

First of all, I'd post this in the support section. Good Luck.

"General Discussion

PLEASE DO NOT LOG SUPPORT ISSUES IN THIS GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM. Please use this forum to discuss any topic related to flight simulation in general, Orbx Simulation Systems' products or plans, FS community topics or to field general questions (not support related) to the Orbx team."

Archived