NZSI Invercargill flashing textures

Jon Clarke

Just installed NZSI into P3Dv3 and all OK except for the texture flashing at Invercargill at dusk & night as per the attached pic 1. I installed NZSI, switched & applied a couple of regions in Central, installed latest Libs, ran vector AEC. It would appear it is effected by lighting as it is OK in day time (pic 2). Any suggestions please?

Invercargill night.JPG

Invercargill day.JPG

Done a complete reinstall into P3Dv3 of NZNI and NZSI having deleted ALL folders for these items including entries in scenery & terrain cfg.

Installed latest Libs, run Vector, disabled Vector road light, disabled HDR, placed the 2 items higher in the scenery library, disabled any shadows, switched regions and applied returning to Oceana and applying. Still flashing light textures !! I get then at the carpark are at Timaru as well. I do not get this at major airports (Christchurch) and not at airfields that don't have a lit terminal or beacon. This is getting really bad and spoiling my experience. Would someone with NZSI please se if they have the same experience as i am running out of ideas here. I enjoy dusk flying so as you can realise this is not good. I may well be doing something wrong but I have exhausted all avenues i know really seek support here. Many thanks.Timaru.thumb.JPG.761fac03703ed8ff61f7d8e

I can now report this as a glitch that requires dev assistance please. Another NZSI P3Dv3 user has told me he has the same problem, which I am concluding is nothing to do with my installation but more to do with a fault/glitch in NZSI.If further details are required i am more than happy to assist. I hope this can be looked into and confirmed and possibly rectified. Many thanks.

Archived