Complaint!

John York

;D  Sorry about this but I've a complaint to make.  Unusual I know but there you are, I do make them sometimes.  Here it is. 

I've just spent half an hour trying to update my signature profile playing 'click the right place'.  The bloody bar won't stay still long enough at the bottom and keeps returning to a bottom line of YPEC. >:(  Most annoying.  Now it's in a mess with the columns staggered. ::)

Can someone see to it please?  Its not my fault I've ordered so much that I haven't got many characters left but at the moment I can't even use them!!! ;)

John

Hi John,

I've had trouble with longer forum messages here since updating to IE8, while Firefox worked fine. If this is the issue you're having try setting IE to compatibility display mode, in Tools > Compatibility View Settings.

Cheers, Holger

with IE8 at the top righthand side of the line where you type in the address there is a little box when you click that IE8 turns into compatability viewmode, be aware to do that BEFORE you start editing or posting a message  as it completely reloads the page and all typed data *poof* dissapears into the great void ;)

Yep, that did it Holger.  All lined up neatly now.  Thank you. 

And chaps I've got 140 characters left before I need to change my display.  Plenty for the other stuff that John & Co are launching this year I would have thought.

John

Hi John,

no need to include the order date and or the prefix FSS00, region or ICAO code with number will be more than adequate it also saves you typing your fingers blue with all that text ;)

as example :

#12054 Blue, Green, Gold

#13707 Red

#19220 YMML, YPJT, YSCH, YWVA

#21032 YMAV

#24056 YPEC

#28642 FTX Australia DVD

#30863 YHBA

;D

Archived