ORBX FTX Global/Vector/Open LC_NA Library Order

ba43

Hello,

I need some assistance if possible. I've looked through several topics here on the forums but still seem to be having issues with trees on apron's back in a FTX Region like PFJ. Today I installed, FTXGlobal, FTX Global Vector, North America Open LC, and Pilots 2010 Global Mesh FTX Edition. I'm running them in Prepar3D v2.5. I also have Pacific Fjords, Pacific Northwest and Southern Alaska regions installed.

Afterwards, I selected North America group and hit "Apply Group" in FTX Central but when I went to the default PAKT, this is what I'm seeing now. Not at all what the Pacific Fjords Region default for PAKT should look like and not how it looked earlier today before the installation of the Global line of products took place.

I appreciate any help and I'm hoping it's just something out of order in my scenery library. I've included pictures for reference to my current scenery library showing the entries that are just below the Return to Misty Moorings entries which reside at the top of my library.

Thank you,

Brad

PAKT After Global products were installed.

pakt%20trees.jpg

My Scenery Library as of today

scenery%20library.jpg

Hi Brad,

It seems that you have not set the "Insertion Point" after installing the openLC (conferme prescribes in Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe Version 1.20 User Guide -- on FTX Central 2). If you have not openLC, do the same procedure as well.

If it was, just do the procedure on page # 13 of the mentioned guide. Here's how (follow the text orientation):

P3Dv2-3InsertionPointAdjustment.jpg

After adjustment, your Scenery-Library will look like this.

LIBRARY-FTX-OLC-MESH-VECTOR-POSITIONSjpg

Cheers,
Voyager

Wow. Looks like I have some rearranging to do. 

I had an insertion point at the FTX entry point of my library but this was before any of the Global range of products was introduced into the equation. 

I will re-position as these excellent images show and reset the insertion point again. 

I'll report back on my results after trying these steps.

Thank you,

Brad

Voyager,

Thank you for your help. The images really made this fix easy. The culprit was the North American Land Class entries in my P3D scenery library were installed above the FTX entries. I never moved them so they were placed above FTX during the installation. Once I moved them below my FTX entries and the two Tongass Fjords, everything appears back to normal in the PFJ region. I never had to re-do my previous library insertion point for the FTX entries. That held it's previous position.

Much appreciated.

Brad

Archived