Global openLC North America

baptista

Ok, I have more than 70% free space on a total of 1Terabyte. I had the same problem reinstall other products FTX (vector and global basis), how ever I was reinstalling the old versions and then updating.But this version of openlc North America and also the FTX Tree HD that are recent and do not install the unwrapping to the end ....

ok, I disabled UAC, even uninstalled McAfee antivirus, also I disabled Windows Defender, but without success. Interestingly, all this was installed at my radical upgrade. All security sites, from microsoft (Windows10); the PMDG; Aerosoft; the HiFi and others did not have this problem.I have requested assistance in support of FlightSimStore and waiting too.

ok, I disabled UAC, even uninstalled McAfee antivirus, also I disabled Windows Defender, but without success. Interestingly, all this was installed at my radical upgrade. All security sites, from microsoft (Windows10); the PMDG; Aerosoft; the HiFi and others did not have this problem.I have requested assistance in support of FlightSimStore and waiting too.

Lord administrator forum, sorry to flood, but it's for good reason.

I was directed by Mr. Andres Bottino, support FlightSimStore to wait longer for the installation of the product. And it worked. All ok now. I was a little anxious to finish my upgrades. Thank you very much for everyone's help in this regard. You can close the topic. Thank you, Baptista.

Archived