Please can we chop down trees blocking approach to my local airfield?

eglk

Hello..

The ORBX approach to the UK's Blackbushe Airport EGLK runway 25 has tall trees growing right up to the threshold....The approach to 07 has very lighting posts causing similar problems.  Additionally Farnborough Airport EGLF has trees obstructing the approach to 06.  If these trees could be pruned, removed or whatever I would be overjoyed as these are my two local airfields!!  I would not want to be without the wonders of ORBX scenery, but would love to be without these very annoying trees and that obstructive lighting at Blackbushe as they spoil what are otherwise fantastic products.

My second request concerns ATC facilities. ORBX  Blackbushe comes as stock with a 'Traffic' service when it should have a 'Tower' service.  Very frustrating!! I have tried endlessly to change from Traffic to Tower using ADE but the result alwasy leaves me with the 'Traffic' service.  I have followed the ADE procedures  but must be going wrong somewhere. Could you please help me with changing this??

My Order number for ORBX England is FSS0379922, and I have all the other necessary ORBX products up and running...

Help with the above will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

EGLK

Thank you John.

Is there no way that the creators of the splendid ORBX scenery can make modifications when a customer points out a problem?  The two airfields I mention are significant in the UK. One, Blackbushe was London's second airport and Farnborough is well known internationally for its Air Show...

Hope somebody can come up with a solution to my "Traffic to Tower" question too...

Thanks

EGLK

Thanks Ticker 7..your answer came through while I was typing the above..  I believe the prog you suggest can be quite severe in the quantity of trees removed?  My request really is looking for a bit of delicate surgery to remove a few specific trees that would render the airfield approaches unuseable in the real world... So far as Blackbushe is concerned we would still have the massive lights erected before the threshold of 06.

I find flying through trees a little disconcerting at the end of an otherwise successful sortie!

I 'll look at lumberjack but remain hopeful that ORBX might be able to provide a fix...

Cheers

EGLK

Archived