Time Zone - Real Local Time - System Time question

Nedo

Hi folks, i have a quick question regarding real Time zones, i'm from germany, when flying here at local bases i use mostly system time
in combination with ASN real time weather, this works really good. Now i purchased Australia SP4, when flying there is there an
automatic tool who change to the real Australia time? I like ASN live weather, but the time must be correct too, or do i have to
set it manually to +7 hours everytime?

R

Nedo

Their are issues with flying in Australia and New Zealand and daylight savings time as well as crossing the international datelines are solved with this tool:

http://www.3dsoftworks.net/products/fsrealtime/default.asp

I fly this region a lot and daylight savings is one issue that my sim isn't the same sky looking out my window, as well flying from Oceania to North America the international dateline doesn't switch over properly. As well as the sun keeps jumping around as you cross time zones. This tool sorts these issues out 

Ok everyone thanks for all the Info!

I think what Nick said works best for me, i usualy dont fly that long or cross timezones,

so i setup a flight with real time at the nearest airport from where i live and then change Airport, this really works.

And what Mickel said, i have to check this ASN 'lock to sim time', didnt see it before.

hmm FS Real Time, sounds complicated ;) but will check this out too,

slowly lots of external programs have to be started before i actualy start P3D! ;)

Nedo

Archived