FTX EU England textures missing?

Blackrat

Hi Team Orbx

Thanks for the P3Dv3 installer for EU England but I seem to be having a little trouble with textures missing as can be seen from the shots below.

Any ideas where I might start looking for the cause.

Thanks.

Biggin Hill

FTXEUENGLANDBIGGENHILL.jpg

Bournemouth

FTXEUENGLANDBOURNEMOUTH.jpg

That looks like some library object textures have gone astray. Could you try a library reinstall, and if that does not fix it right away, navigate to [P3D v3]\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS\texture and post the number of files in the directory?

I had a problem with the new FTX England also. During unzipping there were several error messages that some files were faulty. I tried to install it anyway, but the installer also triggered error messages. I re-unzipped, but got the same results, and thus I believe there is a problem with the download file.

Interesting. I've just done a reinstall of FSX, installed the payware airfields and then the latest library, and I too have some blank (black) textures. Specifically the Goodwood boundary fencing (I've not really checked the others yet).

Obviously I didn't have any previous library versions installed, so can it be assumed this latest library has some missing texture files, or should I install a previous version over the top to get the textures back?

That's assuming that the payware Goodwood even uses library object boundary fencing?

Archived