Samsung Magician

Breeze

Does Samsung Magician need to be running in the background while I'm using P3D?  It's showing in the right side of the taskbar.  Can I exit it and remove it from the startup?  Is there any benefit to having in running?

What do you guys do?

I used it to do the tweaking, exited the UI and since then it does appear in the Windows task manager. Never had a second thought about it as it is a small module ! Maybe I should. 

It does not appear in the lower right menu as I keep it very small.

I suppose it came with your Samsung monitor? Sounds like bloat ware to me. I have a Samsung monitor but don't have that magician installed so you may be exit it and remove it from startup. If you never actually use it you might as well uninstall it.

EDIT

LOL A lot of posts were posted already in the meantime... Sometimes opening a lot of unread topics and then taking the time to read them and post in them isn't a good idea. I should refresh those opened topics before posting in them. ;)

I suppose it came with your Samsung monitor? Sounds like bloat ware to me. I have a Samsung monitor but don't have that magician installed so you may be exit it and remove it from startup. If you never actually use it you might as well uninstall it.

EDIT

LOL A lot of posts were posted already in the meantime... Sometimes opening a lot of unread topics and then taking the time to read them and post in them isn't a good idea. I should refresh those opened topics before posting in them. ;)

We are talking SSD  and the SM is no bloatware but the optimization tool.

Ok thanks!  Yes it's 850 EVO SSDs.  I've already optimized them so I'll set it so it doesn't start with windows.  Couldn't see why it has to be running all the time.  Just manually check it occasionally for firmware updates.

I like a lean mean machine!

Archived