the order of steps - I lost some data

ANDRZEJ

Hi,

My knowledge of English and French is rather week and I have problems reading manuals in spite of the fact that I have been trying for many years. Nobody is perfect... I have some problems with products installed.

There are two problems:

Problem 1.

A few years ago I had an account on
http://www.flightsim.com/
I had to change my password many times and I lost track of things.  Recently I have lost my hard disc with all the data and also my mail account  and I cannot upload programs and update products I have purchased. I have no idea how to recover this? I am left with three original CDs: ORBX FTX NA GOLD Central Rockies, ORBX FTX NA BLUE Northern Rockies, FTX NA BLUE USA Canada Pacific Fjords, FTX US PAKT Ketchikan Airport.

Problem 2.
I have installed the following products:

[ORB-081] Orbx - FTX: NA Gold USA Northern California
-------------
ORBX FTX NA GOLD Central Rockies
------------
ORBX FTX NA BLUE Northern Rockies
-------------
FTX NA BLUE USA Canada Pacific Fjords
--------------
FTX US PAKT Ketchikan Airport
---------------
[ORB-054] Orbx - FTX: NA WA56 Israel's Farm
-----------------
[ORB-063] Orbx  - FTX: NA 74S Anacortes Airport
---------------
[ORB-727] Orbx - FTX: Global
---------------
[ORB-067] Orbx - FTX: NZ South Island
[ORB-071] Orbx - FTX: NZ North Island
-------------------
[ORB-089] Orbx - FTX: Global openLC Europe
---------------------
[ORB-712] Orbx - FTX: EU England
--------------------
[ORB-081] Orbx - FTX: NA Gold USA Northern California
---------------------
[ORB-106] Orbx - FTX: Global openLC
North America - Alaska - Canada
---------------------
[ORB-701] Orbx - FSX Go Tweak & Launch
[ORB-601] Orbx - Lancair IV-P

After installation of these programs the symulator shows trees on airstrips, houses on lakes, and forests on oceans. What should I do to correct it? Please, kindly explain it step by step (the order of installations, what the order of programs installed in the scenery library FSX should be, etc).

Hi there,

welcome to Orbx!

For the DVDs you bought from vendors other than FSS you can purchase cross-grade licenses to get access to the latest triple-installer downloads: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75513-fss-cross-grade-offer-for-all-orbx-dvd-customers-from-other-online-stores/

As for the autogen "encroachment" issue the important last step is to install the current Orbx Libraries from our support page and then start FTX Central v2 and set the Group (= select and then press Apply) of the area you want to fly in. If that doesn't help with the issues please post some representative screenshots and also let us know which, if any, third-party add-ons you may have active in your scenery library menu above the Orbx entries.

Last but not least the openLC entries need to be below the FTX block of entries; see the openLC North America manual, p.10, and use the insertion point tool in FTX Centralv2 to achieve this (the blue 'OLC' marker).

Cheers, Holger

"I am left with three original CDs: ORBX FTX NA GOLD Central Rockies, ORBX FTX NA BLUE Northern Rockies, FTX NA BLUE USA Canada Pacific Fjords, FTX US PAKT Ketchikan Airport."

Then how, if I may ask, did you install the rest of the stuff on your list ?  Very strange...

Sue

Hi,

thank you very much for your advice.

I will purchase Orbx - Reseller DVD Cross-Grade Licence soon, but earlier I must check for which products I need it.
I have just noticed that I installed updates of some airports  from Support without a purchase and installing originals - this must have had bad effect on the scenery quality.

My hangar with various files purchased or free is enourmous. I have been collecting everything for years since the issue of FSX. There are sceneries of from various companies and a lot of airplanes. There is a terrible disorder there and I have decided to introduce a general order there and I have disinstalled the simulator and additional programs and I am going to install them again following your hints. I am sure this will work. I will keep you updated.

Yes, I am messy and not precise. This programs are very complicated and there are a lot of them, its all confusing and one can hardly remember what was installed without checking.

I have reviewed the discs and I have segragated their content into folders and written down what I have from Fuulterrain. I have keys to all the files.
I am sorry to say that all my CDs are stored in albums and I do not keep the boxes (I do not have enough room for keeping them).  Fortunately, it turns out that the covers of   Central Rockies are Ketchikan are still here.

Here is the list of what I have bought so far:

///////////////////////////////////////
GLOBAL
----------
1 - OrbxFTXGlobal100                                     (DVD)
- Uninstall_Orbx FTX Global
2 - Orbx FTX Global 110 - VECTOR v1.10
-  Orbx FTX Global 110  - VECTOR v1.10-PATCH
- Orbx FTX Global Vector 115
- Orbx FTX Global Vector 120
- Orbx FTX Global BASE 140
3 - FTX Global openLC NA Alaska Canada
4 - FTX Global openLC Europe                   3(DVD)

REGION
-------------
5 - NA BLUE PNW                                    (DVD)
- PNW_Patch-003
- PNW_Patch-005
- PNW_Patch-008

6 - NA BLUE NRM                                   (DVD)
- NRM_Patch-001
- NRM_Patch-002
- NRM_Patch-003
- NRM_Patch-004

7- NA GOLD CRM                                   (DVD)
- CRM_Patch001
- CRM_Patch002
- CRM_Patch003
- CRM_Patch004

8 - NA BLUE PFJ                                      (DVD)
- PFJ_Patch-003
- PFJ_Patch-004

9 - NA BLUE SAK                                     (DVD)
- SAK_Patch-002
- SAK_Patch-003
- SAK_Patch-004

10 - NA Gold NCA
11 - FTX EU ENG                                      +(DVD)
12 - New Zealand North Island            
13 - New Zealand South  Island          
- NZNI_Patch-001
- NZSIPatch003

AIRPORTS
------------------
18 - NA 74S ANACORTES
19 - WA56 Israel's Farm
20 - NA KORS
21 - PAKT KETCHIKAN                               (DVD)
/////////////////////////////////////

Now I am going to look for the proofs of purchase and to check out if I have access to all files.

Hi ANDRZEJ

If you have registration at the FSS (and looks like you have) and bought these DVD's in the FSS, no problem. 

You can download all the products you bought there (including DVDs in the form of downloadable files) - many just updated, and yet you'll have access to your data, personnel and by products (purchase date, order number etc.)

===========================================

and follow this sequence illustrated below.

a16-10-201515-15-47.jpg

b16-10-201515-18-03.jpg

c16-10-201515-24-26.jpg

===========================================

Cheers,

Voyager

I had the address  futter44@yahoo.pl and from this address I bought a lot of products from FlightSim but I lost this mail address and the data and I cannot receive messages coming to this address.

Is it possible to recover the data for logging in in the FlightSim shop for the old mail address
futter44@yahoo.pl giving a new active one cubignac@gmail.com  as the contact address?

I would like to transfer old my purchases from the old address

futter44@yahoo.pl to the new one cubignac@gmail.com and I do not know how (if it is possible) I can do it?

I am afraid to do any movements on the Forum FlightSim (futter44@yahoo.pl) because I am afraid to lose once and for good all my purchases from Profile from the old mail.

I have looked through the folders with text messages and I have found the data and the link I used to login to  Forum FlightSim  from futter44@yahoo.pl, but I cannot find my password I used at that tiime. Now I have used the same link with Profile Forum FlightSim and immediately I am logged in as (futter44@yahoo.pl)  - it works but I do not see my password, only dots. I made screenshots, but I do not know if I should show them on the Forum.

All is clear now! If one has not seen a blind pilot and painter now has a chance. It is me!
I have been confusing logins to the following sites:

FlightSim.com
FlightSimStore
Flight Store
FlightSim Pilot Shop

I cannot login - it is my bad sight and small letters sometimes in one sequence with no spaces between words.

Thank you - I think it will be possible to recover the account in the shop.

Browsing through all the messages I found proofs of the following purchases:

FTX USA Canada - Southern Alaska
FTX Ketchikan - Airport Scenery Pack
FTX United States Central Rockies

I bought them from Aerosoft.

Now I will be able to ask for their update buying the  program Orbx - Reseller DVD Cross-Grade from FlightSimStore.

I wish to thank very much all of you who helped me and I apologize for all the mess.

I am going now to cofigure the sceneries ORBX FTX in my FSX.

Andrzej Jarodzki - a painter who does not see details (sometimes)

Archived