Missing Textures for Some Cars and Trucks

Randall Griffin

I notice at KMRY that some of the cars and trucks in the scenery seem to be missing textures.  They show up as black objects in the shape of a car or truck.  Not all the vehicles, just a few here and there.  This does not apply to static aircraft, just to some vehicles in the scenery.

I am running FSX in dx9 mode.  I have the most recent orbx libraries, and no conflicting addons that I can tell.

I also notice this at Benton Airpark in the KRDD scenery.

Any suggestions?

--Randall Griffin, FSS0414892

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, not sure if this got sorted but I have the same problem at Benton and KRDD.  So far I Have reinstalled the latest ORBX libs and checked my objectflow is up to date.  I've also deactivated and reactivated NORCAL and done the same with the Non airside vehicle option in FTX Central 2.  Pictures to follow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Steve

Thanks Steve, 

Could you go to your P3D2/ORBX/FTX_AU/FTX_AA_ORBXlibs/texture folder and confirm that the following files are present:

1. ORBX_SRA_Vehicles_2a.dds

2. ORBX_SRA_Vehicles_3a.dds

If not, try re-downloading and installing the latest ORBXlibs and let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad, soz did you mean FSX/ORBX/FTX_AU/FTX_AA_ORBXlibs/texture as I'm running fsx dx9. Have checked for those files and they were indeed missing. Went and reinstalled the libs and they're still not there.

Thanks

Steve

Thanks guys - these textures are part of our ORBXlibs and it seems like they might have been accidentally removed in one of the recent updates. We'll make sure they get added back into the next ORBXlibs release, in the meantime, please find a copy of the missing files attached. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Missing_Textures.zip

Archived