Bare texture tiles everywhere

JohnMD

Thanks Holger...The shot above was the most normal looking one...the others a little more confusing and I will try and put them on here tomorrow. I have had more time to look around the NA SA block of regions most look normal. The ones I'm not sure of are the ones near the coast. Screenshots will show what I mean. I'm not using any other products in the ORBX regions ..just global vector and open LC plus most of Orbx a/p,s.

gotcha...I guess I forgot how it was in this area and appreciate your confirmation. I have flown Open LC in Sask. and Alberta outside of the regions and everything looks great to me..its so nice to have realistic textures in these areas.

Great work and thanks for the comeback. 

Just one more thing before I leave this topic. I have noticed an increase of the blurries ( I had them before Open LC) Would lowering my settings help or is it my 2.8 CPU  quad core 12GHZ, 1 GIG dedicated video card, 1 TB HD telling me enough is enough?

Thanks

gotcha...I guess I forgot how it was in this area and appreciate your confirmation. I have flown Open LC in Sask. and Alberta outside of the regions and everything looks great to me..its so nice to have realistic textures in these areas.

Great work and thanks for the comeback. 

Just one more thing before I leave this topic. I have noticed an increase of the blurries ( I had them before Open LC) Would lowering my settings help or is it my 2.8 CPU  quad core 12GHZ, 1 GIG dedicated video card, 1 TB HD telling me enough is enough?

Thanks

Yeah, the cpu at 2.8 Ghz just doesn't have the horses.  And the 1Gig video card is probably struggling, too.

Stew

Archived